Sunday, January 18, 2009

The work Christmas party...too much fun!






SO this AWESOME and entertaining party happened a month ago, but I did take pictures so I could blog...so sorry it is WAY past posting time. Working at Dr. Swensons is a BLAST...we have the funnest bunch of girls there (I am sure Dr. Swenson may beg to differ...he has 6 girls and his beautiful wife at home, and 12 girls at work) and when we get together, it is a riot! Dr. Swenson lets us crash his house for a few hours, eating delicious food and exchanging white elephant gifts. Dr. Swenson got these elf slippers, Talia got some cute slippers as well(hee hee), Matt got this awesome Christmas tie(Matt is Laceys hubby) and the list goes on. I did however miss Sara and Dennis(I am still upset you weren't there), a couple of years ago, they brought Odouls and pretzels for their gift...I was curious and took a sip and just about lost everything I had just eaten....it was disgusting, I'm pretty sure I won't become a beer drinker. Thanks for the fun night girls! (and hubbies and Dr. S) Can't wait for next year!

3 comments:

Our EyreLife said...

Your little tummy is just too cute! You need to post more pictures of your little one growing inside of you!

Hope you're doing well!

Kass Martin said...

I have been out of the loop and haven't seen people's blogs forever. You look really cute pregnant. When are you due? I can't remember. You're co-worker looks so funny. I loved working with fun people who made the day go by faster and with more fun.

Anonymous said...

You look so darling! Your little belly is seriously so dang cute.