Monday, July 13, 2009

updates





I know, total slacker with blogging anything worth while these days...sorry. We blessed Brighton on May 3rd. It was amazing, and she was an absolute angel...no crying in the circle. Grandma Krissy bought this blessing dress when I had her in the hospital, the UVRMC gift shop freakin' rocks! Although Brighton is almost 6 months now(what the crap?!?!) her 4 month stats are as follows: 9 lbs, below the 3rd percentile for weight, a touch above the 3 percentile for head circumference, and 25 percentil for height...she is a string bean. I took her swimming one day at my sis in laws place and um, yeah, they don't make swim diapers small enough for this squirt...so if she happened to squirt, it would definitely get in the pool. Notice the fringe on the back of her head....honestly, it is so funny. And the top picture is her 4 month mark. Isn't she the cutest? I love her. We recently started rice cereal, and she is not the most coordinated at eating it, I hope it comes eventually. And when Robb and I weigh her on our scale, she weighs almost 12 lbs. I wish I could lose 12 lbs. But it was all worth it for this little spaz of a girl. I would give anything for this little lady. She is my best bud.

5 comments:

{lindy baker cakes} said...

Oh man! She is so tiny!!! Blake was a little over 9 lbs a week ago and he's only a month old! She'll appreciate being a string bean when she's older! You look beautiful in the blessing picture by the way. Her dress is so pretty. I'll let my aunt know. She manages the gift shop at the hospital and does all the buying for it! Anyway, it was good to see you a few weeks ago!

Kika VilaNova said...

i need to bring you the cd with pics i took at the baby blessing and your baby shower. I keep forgetting. Lets go swimming sometime?

Love you!

Shanna said...

She is so cute! I wish you would have called me so We could have come to her blessing! I love her littleness. your lucky! My kids get so big and out grow the newborn phase and then I want another one!

Kat Clark said...

I absolutely love her all of her accesories! So cute!

Amy said...

So beautiful! The swim diaper picture cracked me up! She is tiny just like her mom :) I hear ya on the weight thing, I really am not looking forward to having to lose all this weight after he is born. especially since it will be in the cold months.