Friday, May 8, 2009

Fashion Sense


Alright, is there anything wrong with this picture? I love Nikki with all my heart, but sometimes she needs a little help. We went out to dinner with cousins and our spouses and Nikki, Bear and I were talking about looking cute, or commenting on someones cute shoes when Nikki pipes up..."you guys didn't tell me how cute my new shoes are..." and as Bear and I looked down to see these super cute shoes we began to laugh. Bless Nikki's heart she had no idea why. Ankle socks with cute mary jane type flats? I don't think so. Hee hee, we had a good laugh and I still chuckle out loud in my room when I see these pictures. Love you Nikki! Thanks for giving me the late night giggles...hope to have them again soon.

5 comments:

Kika VilaNova said...

yeah, I LOVE Nikki but those socks have got to go... he he he :)

Emily Frame said...

of course! thanks so much for hanging out! you and your baby are the cutest.

6 P's in a Pod said...

What a Ba-Da-Da-Dah!! Someone should really take that poor girl shopping!!

Shanna said...

Oh Annie that made me laugh so hard! That is so great!

Kass Martin said...

that's really funny. Well, I guess her feet were warm. :D I do like the shoes though. Your little girl is so cute. I love her picture with the orange flower. so cute.