Thursday, November 5, 2009

WAY OVERDUE!




Yes....the Fourth of July was four months ago...but I am posting the pics of my darling firecracker now. She apparently loves opening her mouth in pictures... but could she be any cuter? Before I had Brighton I blogged about??? I don't really remember...but she is my life now...therefore I blog about her. She is such a little spit fire...and when Robb met me he told me dynamite comes in small packages....watch out world...cuz Brighton is just that....

5 comments:

Shanna said...

that top picture is to die for! I love her and need to see her again soon!

Tim + Katie said...

I think it is totally fine that you post 4th of July pictures in November. Your little girl is so adorable. I love the bows!

allegra said...

she makes THE cutest faces! and she looks so much like you! i can't wait to see her when I take your pics!

Take me as I am said...

I miss you! Where are you!

Cá Sakihara said...

Wow! .. I was visiting some blogs, and I foung yours! This little girl is so cuteee!! :) Congrat's.. Hugs!